from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Pertaining to a corpse.
- adj. Caused by coming into contact with a dead body, a cadaver.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of, pertaining to, or resembling, a corpse, or the changes produced by death; cadaverous.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Relating to a dead body; pertaining to or derived from the changes induced in a corpse by putrefaction: as, cadaveric phenomena.
- Resembling a cadaver or dead body; cadaverous.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to a cadaver or corpse
From French cadavérique. (Wiktionary)