from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The soft fine hair of the camel or a substitute for it.
- n. A soft, heavy, usually light tan cloth, made chiefly of the hair of camel.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The soft hair of a camel.
- n. A substitute for this hair.
- n. A soft fabric made from this hair.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. a soft tan cloth made with the hair of a camel.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a soft tan cloth made with the hair of a camel
Sorry, no etymologies found.