from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to a century
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to a century.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to a century or centuries; existing for a century or centuries of years.
- Consisting of or regulated by centuries; arranged by or divided into hundreds, or hundreds of years: as, a centurial organization of troops; a centurial history.
- Occurring once in a century or a hundred years; centennial: as, a centurial sermon.
- Completing a century.
Sorry, no etymologies found.