from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Made or shaped with or as if with a chisel: a finely chiseled nose.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of chisel.
- adj. Having strongly defined facial features.
- adj. Having well-developed muscles with minimal bodyfat.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Worked with a chisel, or as with a chisel; clear-cut; statuesque.
- Shaped like a chisel: as, a crowbar with a chiseled edge.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having a clean and distinct outline as if precisely cut along the edges
Sorry, no etymologies found.