from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of clog.
- adj. Having an obstructed flow; blocked.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. obstructed so as to prevent or hinder flow of a fluid; -- of conduits; ; clogged arteries.
- adj. filled beyond capacity (with people or vehicles), so as to retard movement.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. loaded with something that hinders motion
- adj. thickened or coalesced in soft thick lumps (such as clogs or clots)
- adj. stopped up; clogged up
Sorry, no etymologies found.