from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The flag of a nation or team.
- n. Gang insignia.
- n. Plural form of color.
- n. The morning ceremony of raising the flag.
- v. Third-person singular simple present indicative form of color.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. a flag flown by a ship to show its nationality.
- n. a distinguishing emblem.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a flag that shows its nationality
- n. a distinguishing emblem
Sorry, no etymologies found.