from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of compute.
- n. The process or act of calculation
- n. Action of using (a) computer(s).
- n. The study, field of computers and computer programming.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the branch of engineering science that studies (with the aid of computers) computable processes and structures
- n. the procedure of calculating; determining something by mathematical or logical methods
Sorry, no etymologies found.