from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In a conjectural manner.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. That which depends upon guess; guesswork.
- adv. In a conjectural manner; by way of conjecture.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a conjectural manner; by conjecture; by guess.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in a manner involving or inclined to conjecture and supposition
conjectural + -ly (Wiktionary)