from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. That counteracts
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Tending to counteract.
- n. One who, or that which, counteracts.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Tending to counteract or oppose.
- n. One who or that which counteracts.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. opposing or neutralizing or mitigating an effect by contrary action
Sorry, no etymologies found.