from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. An instrument or device used to measure the skull.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A device used to measure the size of the skull.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. An instrument for measuring the size of skulls.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. An instrument for measuring the dimensions of the skull.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an instrument for measuring skull sizes
cranio- + -meter (Wiktionary)