from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A crematorium.
- adj. Of or relating to cremation.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Pertaining to the act of cremating bodies.
- n. The establishment or furnace that cremates bodies.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Pertaining to, or employed in, cremation.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Serving to burn or consume by fire; connected with or employed in cremation: as, a crematory furnace.
- n. An establishment for burning the bodies of the dead, including the furnace and its adjuncts.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a mortuary where corpses are cremated
- n. a furnace where a corpse can be burned and reduced to ashes
cremate + -ory (Wiktionary)