from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To make or alter to individual or personal specifications: customize a van.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To alter to suit individual requirements or specifications
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- v. to make to specifications.
- v. to make according to requirements.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. make to specifications
- v. make according to requirements
Sorry, no etymologies found.