from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To intrude or interrupt.
- v. Especially, to dance with someone who is already dancing by replacing his or her partner.
- v. When painting, to paint edges, corners, or trim in preparation for rolling larger areas.
- v. to join a queue in the middle, as opposed to at the back
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. break into a conversation
- v. allow someone to have a share or profit
- v. drive in front of another vehicle leaving too little space for that vehicle to maneuver comfortably
- v. interrupt a dancing couple in order to take one of them as one's own partner
- v. mix in with cutting motions
Sorry, no etymologies found.