from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In a dear manner.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In a dear manner; with affection; heartily; earnestly.
- adv. At a high rate or price; grievously.
- adv. Exquisitely.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Much loved; darling.
- At a dear rate; at a high price.
- Richly; choicely.
- With great fondness; fondly; affectionately: as, we love our children dearly; dearly beloved brethren.
- Earnestly; strongly; heartily.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in a sincere and heartfelt manner
- adv. with affection
- adv. at a great cost
Sorry, no etymologies found.