from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having the capability to remove hair.
- n. A preparation in the form of a liquid or cream that is used to remove unwanted hair from the body.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. That removes hair
- n. A preparation that removes hair from the body.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having the quality or power of removing hair.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having the property of removing hair from the skin.
- n. An application used to remove hair without injuring the texture of the skin; specifically, a cosmetic employed to remove superfluous hairs from the human skin, as calx sulphurata.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. able to remove hair or render hairless
- n. a chemical (usually a sulfide) used to remove hair or wool or bristles from hides
- n. a cosmetic for temporary removal of undesired hair
depilate + -ory (Wiktionary)