from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Variant of dimorphic.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Dimorphic; occurring or existing in two different forms.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Characterized by dimorphism; occurring under two distinct forms, not dependent on sex; dimorphic.
- adj. Crystallizing under two forms fundamentally different, while having the same chemical composition.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Existing in two forms; dimorphic: specifically applied in crystallography to a substance whose crystals occur in two distinct forms.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. occurring or existing in two different forms
Sorry, no etymologies found.