from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Tame, naturalized.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of domesticate.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. tame, tamed; -- of animals. Opposite of
- adj. accustomed to home life.
- adj. acclimated to a new environment; -- of plants or animals.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. converted or adapted to domestic use
- adj. accustomed to home life
domesticate + -ed (Wiktionary)