from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to a dystopia.
- adj. Dire; grim: "AIDS is one of the dystopian harbingers of the global village” ( Susan Sontag).
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. of or pertaining to a dystopia
- adj. dire; characterized by human suffering or misery
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. as bad as can be; characterized by human misery
- adj. of or pertaining to or resembling a dystopia
From dystopia + -an. (Wiktionary)