from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Angered, made furious, made full of rage.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of enrage.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. filled with or indicating extreme anger.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Angry; furious; exhibiting anger or fury: as, an enraged countenance.
- Aggravated; heightened; passionate.
- In heraldry, having a position similar to that noted by salient: said of a horse used as a bearing.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. marked by extreme anger
Sorry, no etymologies found.