from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Open or liable to objection or debate; objectionable or debatable.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Liable to cause disapproval, objection or debate
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Liable to exception or objection; objectionable.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Liable to exception or objection; that may be objected to; objectionable.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. liable to objection or debate; used of something one might take exception to
Sorry, no etymologies found.