from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or relating to exogamy.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Relating to exogamy; marrying outside of the limits of one's own tribe; -- opposed to
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to or of the nature of exogamy; characterized by exogamy; practising exogamy.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. characterized by or fit for fertilization by a flower that is not closely related
- adj. pertaining to or characterized by the custom of marrying only outside the limits of a clan or tribe
exogamy + -ous or exo- + -gamous (Wiktionary)