from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Land suitable or used for farming.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Land which is suitable for farming and agricultural production.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. a rural area where farming is practiced; land actually under cultivation or capable of supporting crops.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. arable land that is worked by plowing and sowing and raising crops
- n. a rural area where farming is practiced
farm + land. (Wiktionary)