from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of, or pertaining to ferns
- adj. Like a fern, having the shape or feel of a fern.
- adj. Covered in ferns.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Abounding in ferns.
- adj. resembling a fern; fernlike.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Abounding in or overgrown with ferns.
- Resembling or of the nature of a fern.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. abounding in or covered with ferns
- adj. resembling ferns especially in leaf shape
Sorry, no etymologies found.