from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Archaic form of fetishism.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- The doctrine or practice of belief in fetiches.
- Excessive devotion to one object or one idea; abject superstition; blind adoration.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a belief in the magical power of fetishes (or the worship of a fetish)
- n. sexual arousal or gratification resulting from handling a fetish (or a specific part of the body other than the sexual organs)
Sorry, no etymologies found.