from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. affected with fever or ague
- adj. having the nature of fever
- adj. having a tendency to produce fever; as a feverous disposition of the year
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Affected with fever or ague; feverish.
- adj. Pertaining to, or having the nature of, fever.
- adj. Having the tendency to produce fever.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Affected with fever or ague.
- Having the nature of fever.
- Having a tendency to produce fever.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having or affected by a fever
Sorry, no etymologies found.