from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of, relating to, or able to engage in imaginative invention.
- adj. Of, relating to, or being fiction; fictional.
- adj. Not genuine; sham.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. fictional, fanciful or invented
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Feigned; counterfeit.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Formed by the imagination; not really existing; supposititious; fictitious.
- Resulting from imagination; belonging to or consisting of fiction; imaginative.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. capable of imaginative creation
- adj. adopted in order to deceive
Sorry, no etymologies found.