from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- v. Past participle of forego1.
- adj. Having gone before; previous.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Past participle of forego
- adj. previous, former
- adj. bygone
- adj. inevitable, predictable
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. past; -- used of time. Contrassted to
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- That has gone before; previous; past; former.
- Predetermined; made up or settled beforehand.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. well in the past; former
Sorry, no etymologies found.