from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of fund.
- adj. Having financial support. Paid for.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Existing in the form of bonds bearing regular interest.
- adj. Invested in public funds.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Existing in the form of bonds bearing regular interest; constituting of forming part of the permanent debt of a government or corporation at a fixed rate of interest: as, a funded debt. See debt and fund.
- Invested in public funds: as, funded money.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. furnished with funds
Sorry, no etymologies found.