from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of, relating to, resembling, or characteristic of a fungus.
- adj. Caused by a fungus.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to a fungus or fungi.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to fungi.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In botany, pertaining to or characteristic of a fungus or fungi; consisting of the Fungi or fungous plants; as, fungal growth; Lindley's fungal alliance.
- n. A fungus.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to fungi
Sorry, no etymologies found.