from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In terms of origin or development.
- adv. In a manner relating to genes or genetics.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In a genetical manner.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a genetic manner; by means of genesis; by an act or process of generation.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. by genetic mechanisms
From genetical + -ly. (Wiktionary)