from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A gazelle (Procapra picticaudata) native to Tibet and having backward-curving horns in the male.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The Tibetan gazelle, Procapra picticaudata, a species of antelope that inhabits the Tibetan Plateau.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A species of antelope (Procapra picticauda), inhabiting Thibet.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A name of a Tibetan antelope, Procapra picticauda. Gray. Also called ragoa.
- n. 2. A name of the marshcrocodile.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a state of southwestern India; a former Portuguese colony
Tibetan dgoba.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)