from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Moving in a circle or spiral; gyratory.
- adj. Of or relating to a gyrus.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to a gyrus
- adj. Moving circularly or spirally; gyratory; whirling.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Moving in a circular path or way; whirling; gyratory.
- adj. Pertaining to a gyrus, or convolution.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Whirling; moving in a circle; rotating.
- In anatomy, pertaining to a gyrus or to the gyri of the brain.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. relating to or associated with or comprising a convolution of the brain
Sorry, no etymologies found.