from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Variant of handicraft.
- transitive v. To fashion or make by hand.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. variant of handicraft
- v. To engage in handcraft or handicraft.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Same as handicraft.
- transitive v. to make (something) by hand.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Skilled labor with the hands; manual occupation. See handicraft.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a work produced by hand labor
- v. make something by hand
Sorry, no etymologies found.