from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The cry of an ass or donkey.
- n. Nothing.
- v. To utter the cry of an ass or donkey.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- intransitive v. to bray in the manner of a donkey.
- n. a loud laugh that sounds like a horse neighing.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To bray, as an ass.
- n. The bray of an ass or mule.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. braying characteristic of donkeys
- n. a loud laugh that sounds like a horse neighing
Onomatopoeic coinage. (Wiktionary)