from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In an implicit or implied manner.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In an implicit manner; without reserve; with unreserved confidence.
- adv. By implication; impliedly.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- By implication; virtually.
- Trustfully; without question, doubt, or hesitation.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. without ever expressing so clearly
- adv. without doubting or questioning
implicit + -ly (Wiktionary)