from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In a manner that is impossible to avoid or prevent.
- adv. As usual; predictably; as expected.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. Without possibility of escape or evasion; unavoidably; certainly.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In an inevitable manner; so as to render escape or evasion impossible; unavoidably.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. by necessity
- adv. in such a manner as could not be otherwise
inevitable + -ly (Wiktionary)