from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Containing insult, or having the intention of insulting.
- v. Present participle of insult.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Containing, or characterized by, insult or abuse; tending to insult or affront
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Attacking; injurious.
- Containing or inflicting insult; derogatory or abusive: as, insulting language.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. expressing extreme contempt
Sorry, no etymologies found.