from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or involving different religious denominations.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. of, relating to, or between different denominations or churches
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Occurring between or among, or common to, different denominations.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Taking place between religious denominations; having the common support of such denominations.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. occurring between or among or common to different churches or denominations
Sorry, no etymologies found.