from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having equal diameters or axes.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having an equal or nearly equal diameter in all directions
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Developed alike in the directions of the several lateral axes; -- said of crystals of both the tetragonal and hexagonal systems.
- adj. Having the several diameters nearly equal; -- said of the cells of ordinary parenchyma.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having equal diameters, or being of equal diameter.
Sorry, no etymologies found.