from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To place or include on a list of items: itemized her expenses on the proper form.
- transitive v. To list the items of: itemized the expense account.
- intransitive v. To list deductions from taxable income on a tax return: This benefit is available only to taxpayers who itemize.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To state in items, or by particulars; as, to itemize the cost of a railroad.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To state in items, or by particulars; to list each item in a collection under discussion.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To state by items; give the items or particulars of: as, to itemize an account.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. place on a list of items
- v. specify individually
Sorry, no etymologies found.