from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n.pl. Variant of kinfolk.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Alternative spelling of kinfolk.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Relatives; kindred; kin; kinfolk; persons of the same family or closely related families.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Relatives; kindred; persons of the same family.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. people descended from a common ancestor
Sorry, no etymologies found.