from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Reaching up to the knees: a knee-high table.
- n. A sock or stocking that extends just below the knee.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Something that reaches to the height of one's knees.
- n. A sock or stocking that reaches to the knees.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Rising or reaching upward to the knees.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- As high as the knee: as, water knee-high.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. up to the knees
- n. a sock or stocking that reaches up to just below the knees
From knee + high. (Wiktionary)