from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. Done in a lateral manner.
- adv. Relating to the direction to the side.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. By the side; sidewise; toward, or from, the side.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a lateral manner, direction, or position; laterad; sidewise.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in a lateral direction or location
- adv. to or by or from the side
lateral + -ly (Wiktionary)