from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of leaf.
- adj. Having a leaf or leaves; used mainly in combination with another word to form adjectives describing the number, form, colour, etc., of leaves.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having (such) a leaf or (so many) leaves; -- used in composition
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having leaves: used frequently in composition: as, broad- leafed; thin-leafed, etc.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having leaves or leaves as specified; often used in combination
Sorry, no etymologies found.