from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person who holds views associated with the political left.
- adj. Of or pertaining to the political left.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. same as left-wing.
- n. a person who belongs to the political left.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. believing in or supporting tenets of the political left
- n. a person who belongs to the political left
Sorry, no etymologies found.