from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of the same turn of mind.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of similar opinion, given to holding similar opinions.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having a like disposition or purpose; of the same mind.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having a like disposition or purpose; animated by the same spirit or temper; having the same or similar thoughts and tendencies.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of the same turn of mind
Sorry, no etymologies found.