from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One who fells trees and transports the timber to a mill; a logger.
- n. A short, warm outer jacket. Also called lumber jacket.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. a person whose work is to fell trees.
- n. a lumberjacket.
- v. To work as a lumberjack, cutting down trees.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. a person who works at lumbering; a lumberman.
- n. The grey jay.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who works in a logging-camp.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a person who fells trees
- n. a short warm outer jacket
From lumber and jack. (Wiktionary)