from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The character or quality of subjectivity and sensuality of expression, especially in the arts.
- n. The quality or state of being melodious; melodiousness.
- n. An intense outpouring of exuberant emotion.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Great enthusiasm.
- n. Suitability to be sung or used as lyrics.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A lyric composition.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A lyrical composition.
- n. A lyrical utterance or mode of expression.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the property of being suitable for singing
- n. unrestrained and exaggerated enthusiasm
Sorry, no etymologies found.