from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A marsupial of the family Macropodidae, which includes the kangaroos, wallabies, tree kangaroos and pademelons.
- n. Any one of a group of maioid crabs remarkable for the length of their legs; — called also spider crab.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Any one of a group of maioid crabs remarkable for the length of their legs; -- called also spider crab.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having long or large feet or legs.
- n. A long-legged or long-footed animal.
Sorry, no etymologies found.