from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Protected by a coat of mail; clad in armour.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Protected by a coat of mail; clad in armor.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Clad with a coat of mail.
- By extension, in modern usage, defensively armed; clad in armor.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. wearing protective mail
mail + clad (Wiktionary)